Best Virginia HVAC
Please read these Official Rules before entering the Best Virginia HVAC Giveaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). By submitting an entry, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and acknowledge that you satisfy all Sweepstakes eligibility requirements.
Submit Your Entry
1. ELIGIBILITY. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THE CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF WEST VIRGINIA AND SURROUNDING AREAS (SEE MAP OF CONTEST AREA BELOW) as the work performed as a result of the Extreme Home Makeover will be completed by local companies. To be eligible to enter, you must be a United States CITIZEN and be 18 YEARS of AGE, OR OLDER. Employees of Best Virginia HVAC as well as other representatives, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members of each of them and others living in the same household, are not eligible to win. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations of the United States, West Virginia, and the city of Hurricane apply. Offer void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. The sponsor will only accept entries that are completed and submitted in the format designated below. ONLY ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD IS PERMITTED, AND ALL ENTRIES WILL BE TREATED EQUALLY.
2. ENTRIES/HOW TO ENTER. The Sweepstakes run dates will be posted in the Sweepstakes area of https://bestvirginiahvac.com/ the websites of Best Virginia HVAC (“the Website”). Sweepstakes will begin at 12:00 p.m. West Virginia time on Tuesday, 6th December 2022, and will end at 12:00 a.m. West Virginia time on 22nd December 2022.
To enter the Sweepstakes on the Website, submit your legal name, street address, home phone number, e-mail address, and other required information via the online entry form on the website https://bestvirginiahvac.com/. The entry form online must be filled out completely. All electronic entries must be submitted from a valid e-mail account. In the event of any dispute, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the holder of the e-mail account from which the e-mail was sent. Neither Best Virginia HVAC nor its subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies are responsible for any (i) incorrect or inaccurate transcriptions of entry information, (ii) lost, delayed, or corrupted data transmissions or telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions, (iii) other errors, failures or malfunctions, (iv) late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries, or (v) any damage to an entrant’s system occasioned by participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading any Sweepstakes information or forms from the Best Virginia HVAC Online website. ONLY ONE (1) QUALIFYING INTERNET ENTRY PER PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD WILL BE ACCEPTED. DUPLICATE ENTRIES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED. MULTIPLE RESIDENTS OF THE SAME HOUSEHOLD, WHO MEET ALL QUALIFICATIONS, MAY EACH SUBMIT AN ENTRY.
3. PRIZES/ODDS. One (1) winner will be chosen and receive a [SWEEPSTAKES OFFER] The odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. The prize is not transferable, and no substitutions or cash exchanges are permissible, except that Best Virginia HVAC reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for charges incurred in excess of this offer.
4. DISCLAIMERS AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Best Virginia HVAC and each of its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents disclaim any, and all liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries and losses related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light) and you agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Best Virginia HVAC from any such claims, actions, demands, judgments, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, the winner releases Best Virginia HVAC and each of its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all such liability.
5. DRAWING and NOTIFICATION. Drawing: The prize winner will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries to be held at a location to be named later, on or about three (3) weeks after the expiration of the eligibility period. Winners will be notified in a manner as defined below and will have two (2) business days after notification in which to accept the prize and assert their full compliance with the contest rules and regulations. If the notified winner fails to respond with acceptance of the prize, comply with the contest rules and regulations, or if the winner fails to meet the contest eligibility requirements, the notified winner shall forfeit his/her prize in full, and an alternate winner will be selected in the manner as defined above. Notwithstanding the foregoing, at its sole discretion, Best Virginia HVAC may require the winner to complete and notarize an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability Release before awarding the prize. In this case, the winner, as instructed in the Notification, will have ten (10) business days from the date of receipt of the Notification to sign and return the Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Liability Release to Best Virginia HVAC If the winner fails to return the Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Liability Release, then the winner shall forfeit his/her prize in full, and an alternate winner will be selected.
Notification: The winner will be notified via email within three (3) business days of the drawing and will also be called at the phone number indicated on their entry form at least three (3) times. Email notification (“Notification”) and phone calls will be the sole means of Notification for all winning entries received. If a Notification is returned as “undeliverable”, an alternate winner will be selected in the manner as defined above. Solely in respect to selected winners that entered the contest via mail, the winner will be notified via telephone and via email, assuming one is provided, as described above. If the winner cannot be reached via telephone within three (3) telephone call attempts over the span of three (3) business days, an attempt will be made via mail with a delivery receipt. If there is no response within 3 business days, an alternate winner will be selected.
The prize Sponsor, Best Virginia HVAC nor its subsidiaries, affiliates, or advertising or promotion agencies are responsible for any (i) lost, delayed or corrupted data transmissions or other communication related errors with relation to telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, or Internet malfunctions (ii) other errors, failures or malfunctions, resulting in late, lost, or misdirected Notifications or (iii) any damage to an entrant’s system occasioned by receipt of the Notification. The Eligible winner will receive the products for their Best Virginia HVAC prize within three 30 days of prize acceptance.
6. USE OF WINNER’S NAME, LIKENESS, ETC. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use winners’ name, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. Except where prohibited by law, as a further condition of being awarded any prize, winners may be required to execute a release/consent to the use of their name, likeness and/or prize information, without limitation, for promotional purposes without further permission or compensation. The name of the winner and their photograph may be posted on the Sweepstakes & Giveaways/Winners area of the Best Virginia HVAC Online website, in print or other advertising, after eligibility is confirmed.
7. WINNERS LIST AND OFFICIAL RULES. To obtain the name of a winner, send a request via e-mail to [email protected] or mail a letter request and self-addressed, stamped envelope to Best Virginia HVAC, 86 Great Teays Blvd #2 , Scott Depot, WV 25560. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above, Attn: Rules Request.
8. MISCELLANEOUS. The Sweepstakes and all accompanying materials are copyright 2022 by Best Virginia HVAC and will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of West Virginia. Any action you, Best Virginia HVAC or any third party, brings to enforce these Official Rules shall be brought in the State of West Virginia, and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. If any provision of these Official Rules shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Official Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Best Virginia HVAC which are final and binding in all respects. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Best Virginia HVAC reserves the right to change these Official Rules or cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time, in its sole discretion. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Sweepstakes or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Best Virginia HVAC, the Sweepstakes or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Best Virginia HVAC sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Sweepstakes and may be prosecuted for criminal and civil crimes. Best Virginia HVAC reserves the right to seek damages or other remedies from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law. Best Virginia HVAC reserves the right to prohibit participation in the Sweepstakes of persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Entries will not be returned and will become the exclusive property Best Virginia HVAC If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Sweepstakes, send written inquiries by e-mail to [email protected] or by standard mail to Sweepstakes Inquiry, Best Virginia HVAC, 86 Great Teays Blvd #2 , Scott Depot, WV 25560.
I have read and understand the above Sweepstakes Official Rules and agree to all its conditions and requirements.